Thursday, July 19, 2012

Freida Pinto Flaunt magazine Denim issue

Freida Pinto looks retro chic in issue wearing outfits like GAP 1969, Versace, Parasuco, YSL, Roger Vivier, Ralph Lauren etc.

On changes in the film industry: “Now, it seems to me, even taking Indian cinema in consideration, I feel like this year we've kind of experienced a shift in humanity. In India, actually, there has been a large disparity in how much a female and male actor gets paid, but this year, one actress changed all that [Kareena Kapoor].

On rumors: When I was promoting this big-budget film, some Indian media reported that I was being a diva on set, and that's the reason I did not want to come to India to promote the film. I'm like, 'What? I'm in f- America. That's why I can’t promote the film in India. It's not easy to be in two places at once. It’s just not true.











Don't forget to check out more information on celebrity styles and latest fashion trends on Krazyfashionrocks.blogspot.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...